CGI is hiring trained graduates as Associate Software Engineers. Positions are open for Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai
If you have friends who are like you - smart, energetic and committed, please upload their CVs on or before
31 October 2013. Please refer to the attached presentation to learn how to register via elitmus.
Here’s what we’re looking for Do keep in mind that
• BE / BTech / MCA graduates in Computer Science / Information Science/Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication and Electrical and Electronics.
• Academic criteria: Marks of 65% or more at the graduate level, and 60% or more in 10th & 12th exams.
• Only graduates of 2012 and 2013.
• Training or certification courses in any one of these technologies: C++/Mainframes / .Net / PLSQL / Testing / Java/SAP/Unix
• Willingness to work in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai.
• Willingness to work in rotational shifts and on any project and sign a service agreement of 24 months.
• Willingness to work in Development, Testing, Production support and Maintenance areas. • Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and called for the selection process.
• The referral bonus does not apply for freshers.
• Candidates who have been part of our selection process during the last six months and applicants submitting duplicate applications will be disqualified.
• While uploading resumes, members should provide certification / training completion documents.
• You can upload referral CVs here and NOT via RAY, Dost Post or email. Remember to provide your employ¬¬¬¬¬ee ID / PSA ID.