Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Freshers: FCS Freshers requirement details

Criteria :

Dear All:


We will be having a fresher drives in the next week. Please start referring you friends and relatives for all the open fresher positions.

Criteria :
Degree : B Tech/BE
Subject : CSE,IT,ECE
Percentage : 70 % and above
Year of Passing : 2010


Thanks again and Regards,
Ganesh Chintha

Work: +1 704 461 1909,

FCS Inc.
http://www.fcs-inc.com/
SaaS | Consulting  | Outsourcing  | Products

8 comments:

  1. hello sir,
    I am srujana. my percentage in B.tech is 69.88%. can i have a chance to attend the selection process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swetha. my percentage in B.tech is 69.88%. can i have a chance to attend the selection process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir

    this is aswini and i have 68% in my B.Tech
    can i have a chance to attend in the selection process

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir, i am rambabu, i Did MCA, i am eligible for this or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i want to know Email ID to send my resume

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear sir, this is Aruna. I have done my MCA. Am i eligible for this ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir
    my b.tech percentage is 82.71..
    how can i apply for this job???

    ReplyDelete